St. Francis Episcopal Church is located in the heart of the Village of Potomac, MD. We enjoy a beautiful Georgian sanctuary with an adjoining parish building and sprawling grounds.
We are a lively group of Christians committed to worshipping and serving together. We value the richness and beauty of traditional Episcopal liturgies and sacred choral music, and we strive to apply traditional Christian values to our daily lives. As a church family, we continuously strive to understand our faith, know our traditions, and respond to the Good News and to each other with vitality, imagination and caring, so that people looking for meaning and hope in their lives will be inspired by our life together in Christ.
We work together to strengthen, deepen, and share the following gifts that have become our spiritual foundation:
– The ceremony and beauty of traditional Episcopal liturgies
– Preaching that is strongly based in scripture and that helps us apply our faith to our daily lives
– A love of sacred music as part of our worship
– A commitment to Christian education at all levels
– A robust outreach ministry that involves our time, talent and fnancial resources
– The fellowship and friendships of a caring and strong Christian family